Embedding a Full-Screen Video Slider

One of the easiest and most effective ways to improve engagement on your website is to upload visual content, such as video clips.

Videos will make your site more appealing and entertaining to users—and help attract more traffic. You can make...

Read More

Best Free Video Slider Plugin WordPress

Whether you’re building a new website or upgrading an existing one, you need to consider incorporating a video slider into your site.

With a well-designed video slider, you’ll add multiple video clips to your site without overwhelming...

Read More

How to Write an Engaging Product Description that Sells Better

An engaging product description is complex. Ask any salesperson who has done so in the past! 

The reason it’s difficult is because of the varied audience, their buying style, and their location. What works for one user might not work for...

Read More

8 eCommerce Expenses To Expect and Manage

The eCommerce industry is booming, further accelerated by the pandemic. It has nearly ten million online retailers worldwide, with 2.5 million in the United States.

Per Insider Intelligence, U.S. online sales could hit one trillion dollars...

Read More

How to Use Influencer Marketing For Your Restaurant

At its core, influencer marketing is a type of marketing that takes place primarily on social media. It uses the aforementioned social proof to leverage positive reviews, product mentions, and other endorsements to your advantage - something...

Read More

Shopify vs. WordPress: Which is Better for Ecommerce?

Ease of use, the ability to scale your e-commerce business, and the quality of support are some of the considerations you’ll make when choosing the platform you’ll use to set up your e-commerce business. 

Read More

7 Design Tips to Boost Landing Page Conversions

Adding well-designed visuals to a landing page can directly impact conversion optimization. They can help your audience see faster if you provide what they look for in a way that showcases your brand identity at a glance.

Read More

6 Awesome Guest Blogging Tips for Small Business Owners

Guest blogging is a fantastic strategy to expand your business’s reach and visibility. Once you have built a search-friendly website, you must earn do-follow backlinks and mentions.

Read More

How to Add Social Media Icons in HTML

Adding free social media icons to your website pages can be a great way to direct visitors to your feeds, grow your audience, and provide social proof–but it's essential that your icons are formatted correctly and linked to the right pages.

Read More

How to Add Social Media Icons in an HTML Footer

A free social media icons pack is a fantastic opportunity to link your digital presence and website pages with your social media feed, but choosing where to insert your icons can be tricky.

Many companies and businesses place social media...

Read More

How to Add Social Media Icons to Adobe Portfolio

Adobe Portfolio is a great option if you'd like to create an online showcase of your creative projects. You can use a handy social media icons widget to signpost visitors to your social feeds to explore further.

Read More

Easy Steps For A Top-Notch Customer Acquisition Strategy

According to Belkins, only 10% to 15% of leads qualify as real customers. So, where does the rest, 85% to 90%, go?

Read More

A Guide To Google's Helpful Content Update

Creating high-quality content has become imperative. Websites with unsatisfactory or unhelpful content are at risk. 

Read More

5 Strategies to Distribute Reviews in Omnichannel Marketing

One of the most significant impacts on the success of your business is customer reviews. They influence how people feel about your brand and can easily sway potential customers from purchasing from you to a competitor. 

Read More

Boost Online Conversions With One Click Checkout

Customer expectations are changing rapidly, and what people learn to love in one industry increasingly defines what they expect in other industries.

Read More