Hello and thank you for your interest in guest posting on POWR. We are excited you want to contribute to helping small businesses grow online! Please read all the way to the bottom where you'll find a link to the blog submission form.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, approved article submissions typically take 6-8 weeks before publishing. You will receive an email with a projected publishing date.
- Submitting an article does not guarantee it will be posted on the blog.
- Guest posts are always 100% FREE, and you will never be charged for article submissions.
Guest Post Content Tips
Write for the POWR Audience
The readers of our blog are typically small business owners. We refer to small business owners as POWR heroes because they truly are the hero in their businesses, as well as local and global economies. They are business owners who typically:
- Sell physical products they make or source, both online and in-store
- Sell services like consulting or online courses
- Dropship products online
We also have several agencies and freelancers who build websites for their clients, so keep that in mind as you write your piece.
Be sure that the content you are writing is targeting one of these groups of POWR Heroes. You will need to select who you are writing for in the submission form. Your content may be beneficial to all of these categories, however, please focus on only one.
Blog submissions must also be a minimum of 300 words.
What Our Readers Care About Most
POWR Heroes run everything in their business from inventory to sales, and marketing to finance. There is a wide range of topics you could write about, however, to be accepted for the POWR blog you must address a specific concern that most of our readers must address every day. Such as:
- Increasing traffic
- Generating leads
- Increasing conversion rates and sales
- Supporting their customers
- Maximizing their time
- Growing and scaling their business
- Retaining current customers
- Business management activities
While you may be writing about a marketing topic like SEO or another strategy, they must speak to one of these concerns and you will be required to select the concerns upon submittal.
Connect Your Content to Our Reader's Needs
We want to ensure readers can correlate the value POWR brings to their business to the technique you are writing about. While your blog does not need to focus specifically on POWR, it should mention how our apps can help solve their concerns. For example, if you are writing about SEO you could mention how POWR Gallery and POWR Slider let you include alt text on their images.
- Article Images
Each blog submission must include 3-5 images related to the copy content. Please ensure the following for each image:
- Include image source and backlink
- Image must not have a pixel width greater than 1200p
- Include alt text if applicable
Correctness, Performance, Readability, and Plagiarism
The majority of our readers are English speaking. For your blog to move to the next step in our review process, we require articles to pass a certain level of performance and readability from free checkers, like Grammarly. You will be required to upload screenshots of these upon submission.
Here is an example:
Plagiarism and duplicate postings will be cause for immediate rejection. You will be required to upload a plagiarism check screenshot similar to:
- Backlinks will be checked as the second step in the review process. Malicious links in a blog will result in current and all future blog post requests being immediately rejected. We cannot tolerate nor afford any malicious activity.
- Please include no less than 5 embedded backlinks, with at least one directed to another POWR blog article.
We look forward to reading your work and working together to help small businesses grow and learn.
Guest Post Submission Form
Click the link below, complete the submission form, and we will reply to you via the email provided. Good luck, and we're glad you've chosen to apply for POWR guest posting! 👏👏👏