Facebook has become a powerful channel for both socializing and marketing purposes. Recent studies have shown that about 91% of B2B and 96% of B2C vendors are currently using Facebook for promoting and selling their products and services. While social media is an inexpensive way to promote your brand, its success depends on how much engagement it gets.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to boost your engagement on your Facebook Business Page is to embed it on your website. So, if you are thinking about integrating social media feeds on a website, pay close attention to Facebook feeds. This article shows you how to embed your Facebook feed on your website.
How to Embed Facebook Feed on Your Website
Embedding your Facebook feed, or any other social media feed, on your website allows you to bring more visitors to your Facebook page and get more engagement without leading them away from your site. For that reason, make sure you also understand how to put Instagram feeds on a website. The method you use to embed your Facebook feed depends on where you host your website. Here are the steps you need to take to embed your Facebook feed on your website.
If your website is hosted on HubSpot, you need to follow these easy steps to embed your Facebook feed on it
- Open Facebook’s Plugin page.
- Copy and paste your Facebook Business Page into the Facebook Page URL box.
- Adjust the width and height of your Facebook Page URL box to match your preference, depending on where you want to place the Facebook feed on your website. Click the “Get Code” option once you’ve adjusted the URL box to the desired size.
- Go to the Iframe tab and copy the custom code. This code should be pasted where you want the feeds to appear on your site.
- Go to the Editor tool on your landing page and select the “Source Code.”
- Paste the Iframe code into the Source Code section of the landing page and click “Save Changes.”
There you have it! Your Facebook feed is officially embedded on your HubSpot-hosted website.
- Open Facebook’s Plugin page.
- Copy and paste the Facebook Business Page URL into the Facebook Page URL box. You can adjust the box to your preferred height and length, depending on where you want the feed to sit on your website.
- Click the Edit Post button on your Squarespace website and click an Insert point. Then choose the code from the menu.
If your site is hosted on WordPress, the steps you follow to embed your Facebook feed will be slightly different from the ones listed above. For instance, you can use the POWR social feed plugin instead of the usual Facebook custom code.
Once you have the POWR social feed plugin, there are two ways to embed your Facebook page onto your website.
One method is to open the POWR plugin and type in the name of the page into the section titled “Enter Facebook Page Name.” Select the correct page from the pre-populated results.
Or, you can Copy the URL of the Facebook page and enter it into the field “Enter Facebook Page Name.” Then choose the correct page from the pre-populated results.
By following one of those simple processes, your Facebook page will be successfully embedded onto your website.
The main objective of embedding your Facebook feed on your website is to get as many social media post shares as possible and bring more visitors to your Facebook page, where you are likely to get more engagements. If new visitors like your page, they will like it and follow you for regular updates.